Checking the Power Supply
How to Check the Power Supply for the Jenn-Air Undercounter Refrigerator, Wine Cooler or Beverage Center
Make sure the power cord is plugged into a 3 prong outlet. A 115 Volt, 60 Hz., AC only 15- or 20-amp fused, grounded electrical supply is required.
- It is recommended that a separate circuit serving only your refrigerator is provided.
- Use an outlet that cannot be turned off by a switch.
- Do not use an extension cord.
- Check the outlet. If you are unaware if it's working, plug in a household lamp, or other small appliance to verify that the outlet is working.
Check Circuit Breaker or Household Fuse:
- Check to see if a household circuit breaker or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) outlet has tripped. If so, reset the circuit breaker or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt.
- If the refrigerator is on a fuse box, check to see if a fuse has blown and replace it, if necessary. If the problem continues, call an electrician.
(Example of GFCI outlet)
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.