Changing the Light Bulb
How to change the light bulb in your Jenn-Air refrigerator
Please review your Owner's Manual for specific instructions for your model. On some models, the interior lights are LEDs that cannot be changed. Other models require a 40-watt bulb. Not all bulbs will fit your refrigerator - be sure to replace the bulb with one of the same size, shape and wattage.
To Change the Light Bulb:
- Unplug refrigerator or disconnect power.
- Remove light shield when applicable.
- Remove light bulb and replace with one of the same size, shape and wattage.
- Replace light shield when applicable.
- Plug in refrigerator or reconnect power
NOTE: Some LED replacement light bulbs are not recommended for wet/damp environments. Refrigerator fresh food and freezer compartments are considered wet/ damp environments. Read and follow all instructions on the LED packaging when replacing the factory installed LED bulb. A replacement LED bulb can be purchased from an authorized dealer.
This part can be ordered at our Purchase Genuine Parts site.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.