Cleaning the Interior or Cavity - Over-the-Range Microwave
Cleaning the interior cavity of the microwave regularly will help to prevent damage caused by arcing due to soil buildup. We recommend keeping the cavity, microwave inlet cover, cooking rack supports, and area where the door touches the frame clean cleaned.
To clean the interior of the cavity
- We recommend using mild soap and water with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Thoroughly dry all surfaces using a soft cloth or microfiber cloth
For hard to remove spills and stains
- Place a microwave-safe cup with 1 cup water into the microwave
- Run the microwave for 3-5 minutes. This will help loosen the debris.
- Continue cleaning the interior with mild soap and water with a soft cloth or sponge.
CLICK HERE to watch a video
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.