Cleaning Traditional Stainless Steel - Gas Cooktop
Traditional Stainless Steel
IMPORTANT: To avoid damage to the finish, do not use soap-filled scouring pads, abrasive or harsh cleaners, any cleaning product containing chlorine bleach, steel-wool pads, gritty washcloths or paper towels. Damage to stainless steel finish due to improper use of cleaning products or using non-recommended cleaning products is not covered under the warranty. Damage due to caustic or corrosive environments such as high salt, high moisture, or high humidity environments is not covered under the warranty.
To clean and care for your stainless steel surfaces:
- Spray affresh™ Stainless Steel cleaner on a clean microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the stainless steel in the direction of the grain.
To restore luster:
- Use the affresh™ Stainless steel wipes; follow the recommendations and directions on the label.
- Wipe off any excess and use special care to avoid contact with any plastic parts, trim pieces, or rubber door gaskets. If the polish does contact any of these plastic parts, clean them with a nonabrasive sponge and mild detergent in warm water.
- Thoroughly dry the area with a soft cloth.
CLICK HERE for more information on how to clean your stainless steel surfaces if affreshTM is not available.
affresh® cleaners are available at many retailers. Find one here.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.