To turn off the coffee system.
- Press the On/Standby (F) button on the front of the coffee system.
- “TURNING OFF Please wait...” will display, and hot water will run off from the coffee spout.
NOTE: Each time the coffee system is put into standby mode, it performs an automatic rinse that cannot be interrupted.
- The coffee system will automatically go into standby mode after 30 minutes.
- To change this duration, see “Auto-Off” in the “Settings” section of the Owner's Manual.
NOTE: If the coffee system will not be used for an extended period of time, press the main On/Off (A) button on the side of the machine.
- Auto-Set will not work when the machine is turned off by the main On/Off button.
If you would like to download or view product literature for your appliance, please visit our Manuals and Literature page.
Still need help? Contact us or schedule service.
Please contact us or click below to make an appointment from our preferred list of service providers for service on your appliances.